Game 2

FILL IN THE BLANKS!

“Something soft and ____ slowly wraps around my ____ and at the same time,

I feel a ____ forward…into the complete ____ that envelops ____.”

Leave your sentence below in a comment (just one will do). Have fun with your answers!

*** If you haven’t read the Rules Post – do so now before you play, thank you! ***

33 thoughts on “Game 2

1. Judy says:

“Something soft and FURRY slowly wraps around my WAIST and at the same time, I feel a BIT forward….into the complete SCENERIO that envelops ME.”

2. Shawna says:

Something soft and SMALL slowly wraps around my FINGER and at the same time,

I feel a TUG forward…into the complete HUG that envelops MY SOUL.”

3. Melissa Holz says:

“Something soft and silky slowly wraps around my thighs and at the same time,

I feel a jolt forward…into the complete abyss that envelops your soul.”

4. Patcharin Reynolds says:

Something soft and painfully large slowly wraps around my neck to my eyes at the same time, I feel a kick foward…into the complete death hole that envelops my spirit I never ceased to like.

5. Ljalja says:

“Something soft and scaly slowly wraps around my ankle and at the same time, I feel a pull forward…into the complete blackness that envelops the woods.”

6. Jennifer Wedmore says:

“Something soft and moving slowly wraps around my head and at the same time,

I feel a lurch and I fall forward…into the complete abyss that envelops mind.”

7. Jessica radcliff says:

Something soft and SQUISHY slowly wraps around my LEGS and at the same time,

I feel a HAND DRAG ME forward…into the complete gooey dark realm that envelops MY MIND AND SOUL.”

8. Vicki says:

“Something soft and squishy slowly wraps around my brain and at the same time,

I feel a push forward…into the complete darkness that envelops me.”

LOL!! That’s why YOU’RE the author and I’m NOT!!!! 🙂

9. Carole says:

Something soft and moist slowly wraps around my neck and at the same time, I feel a thrust forward…into the complete nothingness that envelops me.

10. Stacey says:

Something soft and WARM slowly wraps around my WAIST and at the same time,

I feel a NUDGE forward…into the complete VOID that envelops EVERYTHING.

11. Re-al Lewis says:

“Something soft and silky slowly wraps around my neck and at the same time,

I feel a push forward…into the complete abyss that envelops my heart.”