Game 3

QUOTE IT!

Happy Wednesday! Today’s game should be interesting!

Grab the closest book to your left and quote the first sentence of the first paragraph on the seventh page.

Post it in a comment below, with the title of the book and Author.

*** If you haven’t read the Rules Post – do so now before you play, thank you! ***

32 thoughts on “Game 3

1. Carole says:

Dear Broke Diary: I buy cat litter and get $1.21 change from my last $5 bill, I mean there’s nothing worse than being broke and having a studio apartment that smells like dirty cat litter so I had to spend money on that…you know?
    The Broke Diaries by Angela Nissel

2. Melissa Holz says:

“This agreement contractually establishes a price with the intent to purchase, at a prederminded value”. – A.D. Bankers

(I am renewing my license..lol)

3. Carrie (Book Fairy) says:

“I’m the last person you want to mess with” amidst a cloud of swirling smoke only I could see she vanished out the door and out of sight.

Awakened by Kristen Day
    Book 2 of the daughters of the sea series.

4. Judy says:

She planted herself in front of the mirror next to me and fiddled with her buttons and hair and the lace at the top of her collar.
    Hardly Working .. Betsy Burke

5. Vicki says:

“When she finally pauses to take a breath, I push the radio button and on comes the crooning voice of Bruno Mars.”
    But you have to tell me the book and Author – lol!! πŸ™‚
    (Yeah, now I’m skimming through the first book, can you tell I’m anxious for the third???)

6. Stacey says:

“I was just about to close my eyes for a quick siesta and let Mr. Ranch-Hand-With_A_Gritty_Cowboy_Name wait when a figure passed by me.” Lost and Found by Nicole Edwards

7. Betty Torres says:

“All Residential Services staff provides counseling to assist the client in accessing and utilizing all needed services.” -Residential Services Manual

I’m on break at work. So that’s the first book to my left on my desk. :-/

8. Alese says:

“After I left college to focus on work full-time, I began dating a woman who lived in my building, creating an acceptable distraction.”
    Never Look Back – Lori Otto

9. Roseanna says:

The self centered part of me yearned for a quieter, more reserved existence.

The Judas Reflections: Murder in Whitechapel- Aiden James and Michelle Wright