‘The Dry Lands’ Launch Party – Game 3!

Don’t forget to share with the hashtag #HutchnAris!

Game 3 is easy. Grab the closest Fiction book to you and post in the comment section the third paragraph from the third chapter. Don’t forget to also list the author and book title! Have fun!

Little child play with book and glasses

16 thoughts on “‘The Dry Lands’ Launch Party – Game 3!

1. Shawna says:

Does Kindle count?? Since my most recent purchase JUST finished downloading???
    “Even the caves provided little solace. The largest one he found was barely deep enough to stretch out in, with only enough height for sitting up. The view overlooked the terrain he had just scrambled over, a disappointment as he wanted to see what was beyond the mountain range – not what he had already conquered.” Trish Dawson. The Dry Lands.

2. carpediem5366 says:

Naughty memories from last night invaded his recollection. Good times with an impish duo of gals. He’d tried to invite Fang to join him, but all his calls went straight to voicemail. Maybe his buddy had hooked up without him. Or spent one of his boring nights reading a book in the mansion.

Miller, Gracen (2014-01-18). Rockin’ the Heart (Hot Wired) (Kindle Locations 249-252). . Kindle Edition.

3. Diane says:

Dressed for what promises to be a difficult day, she sits at her desk and looks out at the garden, watching it change in the varying shadows and light of morning. She looks into e-mail, checking to see if her investigator, Pete Marino, has sent her anything that might confound her plans for the day. No messages. To double-check, she calls him.

-Book of the Dead, Patricia Cornwell

4. hodgescheryl says:

Korum was hanging his trench coat in the closet by the door. It was such a simple, mundane action but somehow his movements well just too fluid to be fully human. He was now clad in only a blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans. The clothes hugged his lean powerful body to perfection. Mia swallowed ,realizing that her incredible surroundings paled next to the gorgeous creature who was apparently occupying them.
    Kindle edition of close liaisons(Krinar chronicles volume 1)
    Author Anna Zaires

• hodgescheryl says:

Omg!! I can’t even believe it that I won I’m totally freaking out! I’m such a fan of the find me series a d I know the dry lands is going to be as great! Thanks soooo much again you ROCK Trish.(( ;;

• hodgescheryl says:

@font-face{font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}Hi Trish, I wasn’t sure if you had already sent the signed copies of the dry lands to the winners of that contest, if you did I never received mine?? I sent you my address in a private email, I n author still have it in my sent email I if not my mail address is 410 Primrose drive Wildwood,Georgia. 30757 thanks Trish (; Cheryl Hodges (( ;

5. Amy says:

“Aimee, we need to go.” His voice was a hint of panic. That’s about as panicked as he gets. I ignore it and walk to him.

Death by Tara Brown

6. Sudha says:

Infinite (Incarnate #3) by Jodi Meadows
    I still couldn’t believe I’d been exiled. By all accounts, that was a death sentence. The world beyond Range was incredibly dangerous, filled with all kinds of creatures.