Do you have a To-Do list for August? I do. In my head. Where it’s going to collect dust if I don’t write it down…so here it is in super rough draft form…
- Release Print version of ‘Dying to Know’
- Mail out print copies of ‘Dying to Know’ to winners
- Proof through the Find Me series. Again.
- Reformat FM ebooks. Again.
- Begin writing FM 4: research, research, research
- Hire narrators for remaining audio titles
- Continue writing FM 4: drama, drama, drama
- Begin research for next project
- Say goodbye to summer: school starts in 3 weeks
- Purge house in preparation for new school year
- Become a full time teacher again: homeschooling never stops
- Continue writing FM 4: tears, tears, tears
- Consider shopping for publishing agent
- Find an awesome local bookstore to sell my books
- Research upcoming local author/writing/publishing events
It’s a long list – for me – and some of these things are definitely out of my comfort zone, but hey, progress. Here’s to a productive August for us all!